Frequently Asked Questions

If you have further questions regarding South Cove, please complete the Contact Us form.

  • chevron_rightHow do I contact a Board Member?
    A:  You can contact a Board Member by simply filling out the Contact Us form. You will receive a follow-up call or email response back as soon as possible.
  • chevron_rightHow do I contact the property management company?
    A:  Our South Cove property is managed by Inframark Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) .  You can contact them by simply filling out the Contact Us form. You will receive a follow-up call or email response back as soon as possible.
    Property Manager: Alba Sanchez
    Address:  2654 Cypress Ridge Blvd., Ste. 101 Wesley Chapel, FL 33544 
    Phone:     813-991-1116
    Click Here to view the Inframark Community Announcement
  • chevron_rightHow much are my HOA dues?
    A:  South Cove HOA is a sub-association of Summerfield Master Community Association and the South Cove dues are $48.00 per month. 
    Summerfield Master Community Association dues are $112.00 per quarter and are due on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st.  
  • chevron_rightHow do I pay my South Cove monthly assessment?
    A: Starting December 1, 2020 please mail your HOA dues to Inframark IMS. Direct any payments, payable to: South Cove at Summerfield HOA, Inc. P.O. Box 30061, Tampa, FL 33630-3061. Please make sure your name and property address are clearly noted on your check. Once you receive your assessment invoice you can begin paying online at More information will be included with your assessment invoice which will include pertinent information required to set up online payments. 
  • chevron_rightHow do I receive access to the South Cove amenities? 
    A.  Access to the South Cove amenities is by your Summerfield ID access card.  New residents need to register at the Summerfield Community Center located at 13011 Summerfield Blvd. in order to receive access for amenities.  Owners must provide a copy of their warranty deed and renters must provide a copy of their current executed lease and notarized authorization letter from the owner.  Owners are entitled to one access card for each eligible family member free of charge. Each eligible renter wanting an access card will be charged an initial charge of $25.00 for the card and can only be paid for by cash.  You can contact the Summerfield Community Center front desk staff at 813-671-2005 to verify the times and documents needed.
    The South Cove HOA will activate your Summerfield access card into the South Cove system for access - please note, this activation process can take up to 48 hours. 
  • chevron_rightWhat is the address to the South Cove Clubhouse?
    A:  South Cove Clubhouse, 12511 Cedarfield Drive, Riverview, FL 33579. 
    We do not receive mail at the Clubhouse, nor is it manned with a staff member. If you need assistance, please contact the property management company by completing the Contact Us or by calling 813-991-1116.
  • chevron_rightHow do I rent the South Cove Clubhouse? 
    A:  The South Cove Clubhouse can only be rented by residents residing in South Cove.  Please contact the South Cove property manager at 813-991-1116 for availability and rental paperwork.
  • chevron_rightHow do I review the HOA documents?
    A:  Association documents are located under the Resident tab.
  • chevron_rightWhat type of changes require an ARC approval?
    A:  Before starting any exterior work on your home, such as painting, fencing, installation of lanais or landscaping etc., please be sure you review the ARC guidelines and receive an ARC approval by way of EMAIL or letter.  This will avoid you being issued a violation (s) and/or fine(s).  The ARC form can be found under the Residents Tab - "Forms".
    Your South Cove HOA Board of Directors encourages improvements such as painting, landscaping, etc. however to keep our community looking good please follow the ARC guidelines, requirements, and procedures.
  • chevron_rightWhat happens if I do not submit an ARC request?
    A:  The Association reserves the right to ask any homeowner to remove any architectural change made without prior approval, and/or in violation of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions. The Association also reserves all rights under law to enforce said Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.
  • chevron_rightHow do I submit a violation?
    A:  You can submit a violation by completing the Violations Form with appropriate details of the violation.  The information will be submitted to our Property Manager and Violations Committee for follow-up.  
    Pictures are very helpful - please take it from a view that is visible from the street.